It is a five-day intensive course providing a "new look at the experience and transformation economies". The list of speakers looks promising:
- Felix Lozano of E-Cultura (Madrid) presents their view of how to create meaningful experiences in the Imagination Society.
- Duncan Stutterheim of ID&T will convey the inside story how he got to the market of 20 year olds, how he has built a dance imperium with mega dance parties of 50.000 people. He now runs a broadcasting station, several bars and restaurants.
- Bart van Kampen entrepreneur ‘pur sang’ will describe how he achieved to get 1.3 million visitors a year to his Beverwijkse Bazar, a weekend market.
- Rob Wagemakers will share his architectural insights, experience by design.
- Mark William Hansen of LEGO will explain how Lego approaches their customers and how they handle the great power of communities and experience co-creation.
- Jeroen Ankersmit (CEO) of ROCA and the College Hotel will share his learning concept of the best concept and design hotel of Europe.