It features a more designerly perspective on and some reflections about Experience Design itself and its relation to common approaches and views in Human-Computer Interaction and Design.
- Toward an articulation of interaction esthetics by Jonas Löwgren
- Designing for human emotion: ways of knowing by Danielle Lottridge and Gale Moore
- Mood Swings: design and evaluation of affective interactive art by Leticia S. S. Bialoskorski, Joyce H. D. M. Westerink, and Egon L. van den Broek
- Designing for playful photography by Marianne Graves Petersen, Sara Ljungblad, and Maria Håkansson
- Designing in the face of change: the elusive push toward emotionally resonate experiences by Matt Schoenholz and Jon Kolko
I am not sure where you can download the articles, but I suggest by using the author links that you can find here.