Nobel Laureates Amartya Sen and Michael Spence joined Information and Communication Technology (ICT) experts Yochai Benkler and Clotilde Fonseca in a public discussion of the role of communication and ICTs in human development, growth and poverty reduction. Michael Best moderated the discussion. What has changed, been learned, not been learned, needs to be learned, needs to be done most urgently?
- Part 1: Notes from the Harvard Forum on ICT4D
- Part 2: Mobiles, Markets and making culture
- Part 3: ICT and gender
- Part 4: Are we settling for too late?
- Part 5: ICT4D and, and, and…
- Part 6: What do we need to know?
- Part 7: Focus and health